The 30 odd questions tag
Right now seems to be the perfect time to share answers to these 30 odd questions and join the blogfest that Debbie is hosting.
Are you thinking why?
Well, Mondays are good days. It’s the start of a week and all things new. Isn’t it?
So here are my answers to these odd questions.
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? A scientist. I always thought I would get a chance to get into a space suit and do something related to astronomy. Now, I love watching the Moon.
- Which “Friends” character do you relate to the most? Why? I think this answer will grab eyeballs. I haven’t watched Friends yet. Yes, I know! ‘How I met your mother’ has been my favorite and I just couldn’t get to ‘Friends’.
- Do you like your name? Why? I love my name. Read this post to know the story behind my name.
- Are you messy or neat? Both. I can be messy or neat depending on the situation.
- How tall are you? The world’s best things come in small packages. Ever heard of that?
- How tall were you when you were 10? Exactly how tall I am today. I stopped growing at the age of 13 so from being the tallest, I landed first in every line.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Cheesecake.
- What are you saving money for right now? Travel. I want to see the world and whenever I don’t give in to a temptation, I remind myself of another place on the Earth that I can see.
- How many Pringles can you eat at once? A box. But I think more with a movie or a book.
- Tea or coffee? Tea.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? An Ambivert. No, I am not confused.
- What will be your Halloween costume this year? Need to think about it. We don’t celebrate Halloween but I would love to try a costume.
- Sweet or salty? Depends on what am I craving for. I love both.
- Favorite social media? Instagram.
- Who is the last person you kissed? VT 😉
- What is your favorite breakfast? Two slices of brown bread and a sunny side up egg.
- When is your birthday? November 24.
- When did you start your blog? January 20, 2013
- What is your opinion on the Kardashians? I am indifferent to the Kardashians.
- How would you describe your style? Casual and easy-going.
- What color is your hair? Black with streaks of henna-colored brown.
- What color socks are you wearing? It’s hot in Bangalore. None now. This morning to Yoga I wore a yellow one.
- What is your dream job? A job that pays for traveling and tasting food.
- Dogs or cats? Dogs.
- What makes you weird? Well, you need to meet to me find out.
- Celebrity crush? Hugh Laurie
- Opinion on cigarettes? None. It’s a choice and one that I wouldn’t for myself.
- Do you want/have children? How many? I am childfree by choice.
- Three favorite boy names? Vikas, Siddharth, and Ardas.
- Three favorite girl names? Parul, Sasha and Rose.
So did you have fun? Would you like to join? It’s simple. Just copy-paste this master list of questions and get started. I would love to read your answers.