35 life lessons at 35
Yes, that day of the year which I eagerly wait for is here. I am happy that I am stepping into another year of life. The first year of the rest of my life. As I look forward to possibly the second half of my life, I want to share these lessons that will help me go on with life.
Here are 35 lessons at 35.
- Love yourself.
- Believe that you can.
- Dream. They come true.
- Let people have their space and you have yours.
- Do what you want to do.
- Don’t wait for others to say good things about you. Admire yourself.
- Make friends and root for them.
- Smile and make people smile.
- Take life easily. Nobody is anyways coming out alive.
- Agree to disagree.
- Not everyone can’t be kept happy and that’s okay.
- Things change and people too.
- Move on.
- People will come and go. Don’t hold on.
- You have a choice to stay happy. Don’t wait for that big event in life. Celebrate small joys.
- Be grateful. The universe brings all back to you.
- Make memories.
- Click pictures cos years later they will narrate a story. they are the window to the time you can’t bring back.
- People will have opinions about you. Let them have.
- Ask yourself, Will this matter 5 years from now?
- Think before you speak. Little banters can hurt too.
- Work should make you happy. If not, change things.
- Give your work your best and you will get what you deserve. It may take time but it comes through. Eventually.
- Money is important but it shouldn’t be on top of the list.
- When things can go wrong, they won’t. Believe in the power of all will be well.
- Never leave home without a cup of tea and biscuits. You never know when will you get food next.
- Don’t take the task of improving the world on yourself. There are things that you can change and things you can’t. Accept the latter.
- Be a sponge. Absorb more. Absorb as much as you can.
- Talk with openness. What’s on the mind, should be conveyed through words. There is no other way about it.
- Laugh at yourself. The best form of exercise for those facial muscles.
- People have their own ways. You can only encourage them to think differently. You can’t make them think.
- Keep Learning. It should never stop.
- Appreciate little things that matter before they are taken for granted.
- Help others.It matters.
- Be kind.
For day 24 of #NaBloPoMo, celebrate with me.