7 things I want to tell my younger self
Don’t we all have things that we want to tell to our younger and older self? I do and sometimes I wish if I was as clearer as I am today. It’s true that with life experiences comes the maturity to handle things and it’s always good to let life teach us the lessons. Isn’t it?
Here are 7 things that I would like to share with the teenager Parul:
- Start a blog. Share your words with the world and you will love the joy it brings.
- Mistakes aren’t the end of the world. Learn from them.
- Give your 100% to whatever you do and life will become easy. Whatever is the result, you will be happy.
- Forget how you look. Looks don’t matter. Thoughts do.
- Believe in yourself. It’s the start of a beautiful life.
- Continue dreaming.
- Love yourself.
I have always been honest on this space so I should share that I have worked on myself over many years. I am still work-in-progress. There are still many things I can do to improve myself. Without getting into details, know that if the younger me was confident that the 30+ me will be as I am today
(I would like to think I am doing well), she would have bunked a few classes, watched a few movies and took life lightly.
This is post #5 of the 2nd edition of #BarAThon.