#ThursdayTreeLove – 11
“And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything.”
– William Shakespeare
It was a hot day in Havelock when I was trying to get this shot. Leaves or no leaves, a tree makes its presence felt. As I stood under this tree, it calmed me down. The tree stood there like a support and taking all the heat in. The waves rushing to the shore couldn’t touch the tree and it looked like they were playing a game. “Catch me if you can”, said the waves.
Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on this blog. If you would like to play along, post a picture of a tree on your blog and link back to this post. Next week, I will link your posts on my blog and spread some love. Let’s come together to appreciate the beautiful nature around us.
Before you go, don’t forget to check the lovely trees that were shared last week on #ThursdayTreeLove – 10:
- A Dragon tree shared by Anamika
- The bright yellow flowers from Alana’s side of the world
- Ramya’s click – when the Sun peeks from behind the tree
- Trees by the river Kali, captured by Natasha
- The canopy of trees captured by Mayuri
- Sanch’s click on Instagram – the land and the trees
- Maroon leafed Maple from Sunita’s friend backyard