#ThursdayTreeLove – 16
“What does natural mean?
Means non-artificial. Made by nature.
But nature can’t make things. It’s not a person.
Nature is the things that aren’t made by people.
But we’re made by people, so what does that make us? Are we artificial?”
― Rob Davis
When I spotted this huge plant in a pot, I couldn’t believe it was natural. So I touched and smelt the leaves. It was. Real and alive. I will call this a tree in a pot. Wouldn’t you agree?
Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on this blog. If you would like to play along, post a picture of a tree on your blog and link back to this post.
If you don’t see the pingback, please leave a link to your post in my comments section. Next week, I will link your posts on my blog and spread some love. Let’s come together to appreciate the beautiful nature around us.
Before you go, don’t forget to check the lovely trees that were shared last week on #ThursdayTreeLove – 15:
- Angela’s shot of the mini forest
- Alana post on lovely green trees from New York
- Esha’s favorite corner in the park she walks
- Mayuri’s shot from Mysore’s Brindavan gardens
- Natasha’s towering treasures
- Solitary tree in Hampi, shot by Balaka
- Sunita spotted this dead tree and shares a beautiful message
- Tall trees on the way to Rocky Mountains as Ramya spotted them
- Thulasithara at Vinitha’s in-laws place