#ThursdayTreeLove – 23
“But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.”
Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on this blog. If you would like to play along, post a picture of a tree on your blog and link back to this post.
If you don’t see the pingback, please leave a link to your post in my comments section. Next week, I will link your posts on my blog and spread some love. Let’s come together to appreciate the beautiful nature around us.
Before you go, don’t forget to check the lovely trees that were shared last week on #ThursdayTreeLove – 22:
- Esha’s thoughts on dead trees
- A look at Catalpa, as Alana captured
- Ramya’s double score with sunset and a tree
- A catapult like Tulika tells us and many conversations
- On Angela’s way to work
- Archana’s towering Sals from Jim Corbett National Park