I love my work but..
that’s just my work and I need to remember that..
Our lives are made up of many little things and work is just a part of it. Also included in the list are family, hobbies, friends, finances and all those knick knacks we love. Most of us work for a living and that takes up good 8 hours of our day, every 5-6 days of a week. But should that take over our life?
Ask yourself, if you –
- spend time with yourself?
- have time to do what you like to do?
- know when to stop and when to stretch.
- sleep well at night knowing that you did all things right.
- helped someone feel better about themselves.
- challenged your own self and became a better version of you.
- are who you want to be – not by what you do but how you do.
Life is too short to just carry on with your job. Do your best in the time that you invest at work and for the rest of the time of your day, invest in yourself.