#ThursdayTreeLove – 19
“We are all like the bright moon, we still have our darker side.”
― Kahlil Gibran
While on a walk in Minneapolis early this week, I spotted this tree. You know what hit me about this one? That it’s so simple yet made its presence felt. A quality that I admire in humans too. Would you agree?
Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on this blog. If you would like to play along, post a picture of a tree on your blog and link back to this post.
If you don’t see the pingback, please leave a link to your post in my comments section. Next week, I will link your posts on my blog and spread some love. Let’s come together to appreciate the beautiful nature around us.
Before you go, don’t forget to check the lovely trees that were shared last week on #ThursdayTreeLove – 18:
- Dancing tree that Balaka spotted in Mumbai
- Drop the dead leaves and set yourself free, says Shilpa
- Esha’s shot and the coconut trees
- How to keep away the evil eye? – Mayuri’s capture
- The lush green tree from Angela’s work place
- A cloudy day and trees captured by Ramya
- Bright yellow flowers from Amrita’s home garden
- Arvind’s Gulmohar Tree on Instagram